Lightning Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lightning Net

This forum is for kids to discuss any games of their likings. Animal Crossing is the most-focused topic of the site. Members can talk about other things as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mariosonic

mariosonic

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Empty
PostSubject: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom   Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:07 am

ok so not many americans/europeans know about tatsunoko vs capcom(TVC) but ofcorse i do since i am a complete japanese freak XD

anyway,

it is a wii fighting game that has characters from the japanese only anime seires tatsunoko with capcom characters wich we all know capcom.creators of street fighter,megaman and more

it is a 3D/2D fighting game and is awesome!

it was a great seller in japan

capcom desided to put it in america and european even though tatsunoko is japan only!

and its going to be better than the japanese verson!

what the america will have that japan DOESNT and the reason you should buy this game if you like arcade fighting games:

Wifi(not comfermed but they are working on it.this will make the game EPIC!)
5 new characters(3 tatsunoko 2 capcom.M bison from street fighter maby?)
enchanced graphics
enhanced story mode

if there is going to be wifi,wich has not been comfermed but comfermed that they are working on it,if you like fighting games like street fighter you SHOULD get this game! it has a mode like marvel vs capcom 2 wich was epic
Back to top Go down

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lightning Net :: Video games :: Other-
Jump to: