Lightning Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lightning Net

This forum is for kids to discuss any games of their likings. Animal Crossing is the most-focused topic of the site. Members can talk about other things as well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "You're banned Game"!!

Go down 
+6
seggang
Gorgangler12
XeroBasha!
Try
electricthunder
winnerP
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
electricthunder
Admin
electricthunder

The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:56 am

banned for being a bad boi!:3
Back to top Go down
https://lightningnet.darkbb.com/forum.htm
seggang

seggang

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:56 am

banned cuz u had 666 posts here for a while tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/seggang
winnerP
winnerP

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Banned because I'm Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobic. (Wikipedia it)
Back to top Go down
Ahseya 1021

Ahseya 1021

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:04 pm

banned for using a word i cant pronounce let alone spell
Back to top Go down
electricthunder
Admin
electricthunder

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:28 pm

banned for..lolwut?xD
Back to top Go down
winnerP
winnerP

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Banned for not copy pasting into wikipedia like I told you to Suspect

Also try; Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Back to top Go down
electricthunder
Admin
electricthunder

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:37 pm

banned for using wikipedia
Back to top Go down
Ahseya 1021

Ahseya 1021

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:41 pm

banned for making it so schools wont let you use wikipedia affraid
Back to top Go down
winnerP
winnerP

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Banned for swearing
Back to top Go down
Ahseya 1021

Ahseya 1021

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:03 pm

banned for lying (i didn't swear)
Back to top Go down
electricthunder
Admin
electricthunder

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:34 pm

banned for not swearing Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ahseya 1021

Ahseya 1021

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:39 pm

banned cause i'll get in trouble if i do
Back to top Go down
winnerP
winnerP

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:13 am

Banned for SO WHAT?!? actually, good idea, because I'd have to like do the banning thing... which is a major bummer
Back to top Go down
electricthunder
Admin
electricthunder

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:42 am

banned for using differnet size text Suspect
Back to top Go down
winnerP
winnerP

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Ba nned for not
Back to top Go down
Ahseya 1021

Ahseya 1021

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:18 pm

banned for not finishing your sentence
Back to top Go down
electricthunder
Admin
electricthunder

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:07 am

banned for finishing your sentence Suspect
Back to top Go down
winnerP
winnerP

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:04 pm

banned for zis

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
electricthunder
Admin
electricthunder

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:21 am

banned for using too many emotes
Back to top Go down
Ahseya 1021

Ahseya 1021

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:39 pm

banned for not using any emotes
Back to top Go down
electricthunder
Admin
electricthunder

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:15 am

banned for banning me for a reason you could also get banned for Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ahseya 1021

Ahseya 1021

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:46 am

banned cause i'm too sexy king PWN'D
Back to top Go down
electricthunder
Admin
electricthunder

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:05 am

banned cause im hawt XD
Back to top Go down
Ahseya 1021

Ahseya 1021

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:58 pm

banned cause you know you all want me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
electricthunder
Admin
electricthunder

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:43 am

banned for O_o Suspect xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "You're banned Game"!!   The "You're banned Game"!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "You're banned Game"!!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next